My two best friends
I have two best friends that I can honestly say I can't live without. I look forward to seeing them everyday at school and I also look forward to our crazy adventures on the weekends. We make the perfect trio because of our distinctive personalities. But we also get along awfully well. Its comforting to have people that I can be myself around and not feel embarrassed for being me.
Sadie is one of the most honest person I have ever met. My favorite quality about her is her humor. Its definitely a lot more blunt than most people's but she always finds a way to make me laugh. We spend 85% of the time making fun of each other and the other 15% laughing at each other. Honestly if you didn't know how we acted around each tother, you would think that we were complete enemies. But...... if you spent a little more time around us you would discover the intense bond we have together.
Sadie looooooves to sing.
like all of the time.
If you spent over an hour in her house you would hear her sing at least one song from some Broadway musical. She loves musical theater oh so very much. She's been in more musicals than I can count including the leads in The Little Mermaid and The Wizard of OZ. I personally can't wait to see her on Broadway one day because she doesn't settle for anything less than the best.
I'd like to think of Sadie as my personal diary in a way. I don't think there is one thing in my life I haven't told her. From embarrasing sob stories, to first kisses, to my horrible boy troubles (she thinks I'm boy crazy, and I think she might be right), I have enjoyed sharing all my experiences with her. Anytime anything interesting happens she is immediately the first person I want to share it with.
But most of all she keeps me grounded. I do a lot of stupid things and come up with a lot of stupid ideas which she never hesitates to point out (haha). And sometimes its nice to get advice from the person who knows me the best :)
And now we have Emaline.
Emaline is one of the most spontaneous, fun loving person I have met in my entire life.
Just the other day she asked me to repeatedly punch her in the arm because she wanted to have a bruise to make her look tough before a lacrosse game.
Soon being the friend that I am, I complied and spent the rest of fourth block punching her in the arm.
Another time Emaline and I spent all of third block planning a trip from Virginia to Florida on our own. Our plan was to take a car by ourselves (we were both 16 at the time) and drive more than 12 hours to a different state just for the fun of it. We even made a powerpoint presentation and everything.
Sadly this trip never happened considering the fact it would have cost us both gazillions in gas money and there would be no way to sneak it by our parents.
But thats one of the reasons why I love Emaline.
because its always do now, think later
and I'm not saying we haven't been negatively affected by this mindset ( like the time we wanted to go camping but our plans got cancelled so we had nowhere to sleep, or the time we told everyone we were gonna drive an hour to the beach at 1am but fell asleep before 11)
but I have never regretted a moment with her. She brings out a fun side of me and it makes me feel like a kid again.
Not only can I laugh at her, but I can laugh with her and anything and anyone. We are a lot a like a struggle with a lot of the same things.
I've only know her for about 6 months now but I feel like I've known her for 6 years.
There aren't many things that I'm positive about but there are 2 things that I know for sure:
1. The future has great things in store for each of us.
2. The future also has many other crazy memories just around the corner.
P.S I <3 my Lourcedes & my Emalemading-dong :))